Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winners from Challenge #44 - Girly Girl Projects!

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having an awesome week!
We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 48 - Paula Bee!
Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 5!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone! The projects were fantastic!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you so much! Congrats girls - :0)
    Such an honour to see my own creation here.. I'm smiling massively.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips