Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winners from Challenge #43 - Valentines Day!

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a fun and love filled Valentine's Day!
 
We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 24 - Scrapper 69

You won the Always & Forever stamp set!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! :)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winnners! Thanks for picking mine as a top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and YAY so excited to be in the top three!! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I'm soooo excited! THANK YOU!!!! And Congrats to the top 3.... Your Projects were AMAZING!!! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winnners:) Fun challenge:)

    I would love for you to stop and check out my mini album I made-I used your stamp sets for the whole mini:) Love them!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners.
    I love the top card; I hope to be able to use my Copics like that one day;0)

    bex:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats winners!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips