Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winners from last weeks "Anything Goes" challenge!

Hello my crafty friends!  We had a record 214 entries for the 'Anything Goes' challenge!  Woohoo!


We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so many entries! - Thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #  60 - Pat W.

You won the Always & Forever stamp set!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Whooo, I made Top 3 - thank you so much
    Hugs
    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. UBER congratulations to all of the winners!! You really did an awesome job!! WOW be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautful makes ladies, just stunning. Well done to all. Take care, Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so honored! Thank you for picking my project for TOP 3! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Winners! Beautiful projects!
    Thanks so much for recognizing my project among the Top 3 honors!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to be one of the top picks! Congrats to all the winners. I love all these beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips