Monday, March 12, 2012

Challenge # 48 - Manly man cards!

It seems I am always looking for inspiration when it comes to making cards for the men in my life, so I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge!

This weeks Challenge:  Manly man cards
(Make a card or other masculine project for one of the men in your life - Dad, husband, son, brother, grandsons, friends - we love them all!!)

Inspiration from my fabulous Design Team!:

 Jayne
Jayne's shape card is awesome!  Makes me wish summer were here already!  I love the bright patterned paper she used and the twine threaded through the eyelets is perfect!



Inside:



Amber
What a fun card!  I love how Amber's mustache on a stick matches the background paper!
 

Kate
The embossing and framed background on Kate's gorgeous card is so elegant!


I love all of the layers and fun details on this card! Just beautiful (but manly!


I love the muted colors and the stitching on Marlene's fun card!


Close up:


Inside:



These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Build a Valentine
Happy Fall! 
Friends & Neighbors
Build a Valentine

Crinkle Ribbon
Midnight Black
Orange Divine - Divine Twine


This weeks Prize:

Divine Twine 4th of July and Spring pack
Gorgeous colors for Spring!!

Link here for a chance to win!





Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. such a fun challenge!!! love all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards that the DT has made. I really like the color patterns

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards. I was wokrin on cards all day and donthing as sweet as these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! I love the inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful cards from the DT and a fabby challenge theme too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com
    leeleecarddesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips