Saturday, March 10, 2012

Close To My Heart Consultant

Hello my crafty friends!  I have had my eye on the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection from Close To My Heart for a while now, so when I saw the awesome deal they have this month, I just couldn't resist!

You can get the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Free!!  For $99.00 you can get the entire consultant starter kit and the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!  What an amazing deal!  I wasn't really thinking about becoming a consultant, but why not.  :)


This is what comes with the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection:
(3 stamp sets and the cartridge!)
  
Check out the cute projects you can make with this!:
Here is a video explaining this amazing deal:




So, here is what you get in the Consultant Kit:


Lots of paper, idea books, cards, envelopes, stamps, scissors, double stamp scrubber, stamp cleaner, beautiful scrapbook album, liquid glass, acrylic blocks, adhesive, cute embellishments, and lots more! 

Combined, you are getting almost $400 in goodies for only $99!


If you don't decide to use this as a business, but just want to buy all of these goodies at a great price, no worries.  It doesn't cost you anything to be a consultant and you will get discounts on your orders!

Click HERE to sign up as a consultant.

 This offer is only good until the end of March.

You can email me with any questions.  If you go directly to Close to My Heart site to sign up, here is my number 152197894  or you can click on the button below to go to my Close To My Heart Page and start shopping!


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh i wish i didn't have the cartridge, i would sign up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a deal Congrats!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Oh Kimberly! I am so excited that you are getting the starter kit! You are gonna love this cartridge! Sandy... You can sign up and get an extra $100.00 worth of goodies instead of the AP cartridge. They you would have TONS of great coordinating stamps and goodies to play with!!! Congratulations Kimberly! Can't wait to see your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal and congrats on becoming a consultant. I was a CTMH consultant when the company started as D.O.T.S. over 20 years ago. I recently let me status go explore other companies. Its a great direct sales company. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really interesting! I'll have to think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips