Thursday, March 15, 2012

TBBM2 - Octagon box

Hi everyone!  I have another box from the TBBM2 cartridge!  I love the octagon shape of this one!  When you open this box, the bottom falls open flat.  This would be great for a cupcake. (So the frosting doesn't get squished all over the sides as you try to gently slide it into a box)  You would set the cupcake in the center, gather up the sides and put the lid on.


I cut and scored this box (top and bottom) at 6 inches from the TBBM2 cartridge.


I tied the bow with Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon and the sentiment is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


Have a happy day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little gift box. The ribbon finishes it off nicely.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box. I am going to have to check this cart out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little box, I love the papers you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute box - can't wait to make this box myself! I really like the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really neat! I will have to look at that cart again. I have it and never touched it. TFS!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the pattern paper and the ribbon goes perfect with it.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips