Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bride & Groom Box!

Hello my crafty friends!  I just found out that Jinger Adams is having a Design Team call!  So, I thought I would give it a shot. (Wish me luck!)  Jinger is amazing and I can't wait to see her new product line!  I always enjoy her Cricut projects!  To apply, you need to submit a new project that shows off your style and link it up HERE.  The DT call ends on March 31st, so you still have a few days if you want to enter too!! (Don't be shy, I have seen the awesome projects you all submit for our Monday Challenges!!)

So, on to my project . . .

These Bride & Groom favor boxes are from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More cartridge.  Have I told you how much I love this new cartridge?!?!  Scroll down for a video showing how to cut, score, and put these two boxes together.


The Groom Box was cut at 6.5 inches and the bride Box was cut at 8.5 inches from the TBBM2 cartridge. 


After embossing and assembling the dress box, I tied a piece of crochet thread around the waist and attached the tag and Prima Flower.  I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the dress.



The sentiment is from the new Happily Ever After Stamp Set. (Available on Saturday!)


I used Glossy accents on the bow tie, lapels of the jacket, and the tiny buttons.  For the buttons, I just used my Crop-a-dile to punch out tiny circles.  Then, I put them through my little Xyron machine and applied the Glossy Accents while they were still on the sticker sheet.  After they dried, I had tiny button stickers.  :)


 Here is a video showing how to make these boxes:
(The Bride & Groom Boxes in the video are slightly different from the ones pictured above, but you get the idea!)




Here is a variation on the dress


I used Pink tulle for the bow on this dress.



Since I am trying out for Jinger's Design Team, I thought I would add a couple of past projects that kinda show my style:
(Click on the title to see the original post)

Missing You



Easter Bonnet




Summer Sunshine




Witch Shoe




Bird-Day



Just Because
 



Hello Hugs




You're Perfect




A Hauntin' we will go!




Harvest Blessings




White Christmas




Have a Happy Day and good luck to everyone that tries out for Jinger's Design Team!

21 comments:

  1. ALL of them are Gorgeous Creations. Good Luck on the DT Call.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, best wishes on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is still the witch shoe. I love all your projects! Good luck with the design team call. She would be lucky to have you!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! You did a fine job. Good Luck on the DT Call.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you, your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your projects! I hope you are one of Jinger's designers. Your work and blog is so awesome. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these projects. Good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly,you make such beautiful projects that Jinger would be mad to not pick you! Good luck!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly, I absolutely LOVE how you made the Bride and Groom boxes. They turned out amazing and the others on the video...wow the many options for the cut.
    I believe you should be a BIG contender for the DT...in my book anyway...Great job. All your projects are incredible.

    All the best with Jinger's DT call.

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck!!

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you don't make the team, something's just not right. Your work is exceptional in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! I love all of your creations.

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck to you!! I just love all your projects..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, best of luck, Kimberly! You've got such wonderful, natural talent! I'm always so impressed with your projects and it's such a delight to see each and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your projects are fabulous… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of your projects. You did a Fab job. Good luck on your making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice projects great job showcasing your work.
    Good luck on the DT challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all great projects. What a great new cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow lovely cards! is the score blade a new thing? I havent heard of it for the Cricut before.
    I love your bride & groom boxes really beautiful!
    thanks for sharing.
    hope you were picked for the DT!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips