Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Only one more week!!

. . . 6 days actually!  I can hardly wait for you to see all of the fun projects my awesome DT team and I are working on for the stamp release party! Next week is going to be so much fun!!  

Each day next week you will get a sneak peek of one of the 5 new stamp sets!  Come join us to see over 50 projects in just one week!  There will be prizes each day and a blog hop on Saturday!

I thought it would be fun to give you a few sneak peeks this week so you can get a taste of what is coming!

  
Remember to post this button on your blog for extra chances to win prizes each day next week!

My Craft Spot

***My friend, Robin, from Robin's Creative Cottage fixed the party button for me so it isn't huge anymore!  It should look just right on your blog now. ;)

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the new stamps. I have the button on my page already. I will update it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your button on my blog

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give us a little peek... I can't wait for the Party! I have your button up on my Blog!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips