Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sneak Peek Party Day #2 - Birthday Wishes Stamp Set

Welcome to day #2 of our Stamp Release Party!  Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new stamp sets.  I have the most awesome Design Team so you are in for a real treat!

Today's stamp set is Birthday Wishes!
(All of the new stamp sets will be available to order and ship on Saturday!!)

We probably make more birthday cards than any other kind of card!  So, when I was designing this set, I used fun fonts and sentiments that would work well together and allow you to create a variety of fun cards!

Here are my projects!

I thought a birthday candle would make a fun gift tag. I used my Gypsy to stretch the candle to make it a little fatter.   


This little tag goes together really fast and would make a fun shaped card as well. 


This sweet shaped card is from the Kate's ABCs cartridge.


I used liquid pearls to accent the dish.


The ice cream is liquid applique and I added glossy accents to the fudge sauce and cherry.



I will post more pictures and detailed instructions for these projects starting next week.  :)


All of today's projects come from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set.

Now for some projects made by my Awesome Design Team!

Marlene's cake is gorgeous!  I love the fun shape of this card and the big chunky candles!

 The flower and bow are so pretty!



 Inside of card:

 

Kate

I love the bright colors and fun patterns on Kate's cute card!


And of course the dog with the party hat is absolutely adorable!


Inside of Kate's card:


Jayne

What a fun card!  I love the embossing and the tag Jayne hid behind the 'hill'!


What a fun idea to weld the words onto the hill!


Inside of Jayne's card (The tiny cupcake made me laugh):



I love the Crinkle Ribbon bow and framed sentiment on Aymee's beautiful card!

 Inside of card...

The coordinating cake slice gift box filled with treats has so many fun details!

Back of cake slice:



Amber's astronaut is so cute!  I love the face!


I love how Amber used the twine and the stitching is fabulous!


Amber used 2 stamp sets to build this sentiment on the inside of her card:



The poodle on Bobby's card is so pretty! I love the glitter and the blue background behind the poodle!
 

The papers and inking on Bobby's card are great!


Inside of card:


So many candles on that little cupcake!  What a cute idea! 


The dimensional tape really makes the candles 'pop'!


Inside of Bobby's card:


 Candy's digi is so pretty!  I love the big, glittery cupcake!


I love the shading on the digi and the bright colors of this card!


Inside of Candy's card:



Don't you just love Ally's cute set of birthday cards?!?!  I love all of the bright papers and the fun die-cuts on these cards!


I love how Ally anchored her bakers twine border with brads!  How cute is that?!?!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the pink cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #2
 Bitty Bag Pack (3 of each color pictured - 42 bags total!)




Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Happily Ever After Stamp Set!!


The Design Team projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Birthday Wishes
Build A Valentine

Crinkle Ribbon
Vanilla Bean
Smokey Black
Hot Pink
Petal Pink
Cotton Candy Divine - Divine Twine
Strawberry Cupcake
Lemon Divine - Divine Twine
Chocolate Sprinkles - Trendy Twine
Blossom - Twinery
Blueberry Divine
Pink Sorbet



73 comments:

  1. Awesome cards and projects by everyone! There is so much amazing talent here!! TFS another great day of sneaks!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your pink cupcake stamps party button on my sidebar~ thanks again...now off to comment on all these beautiful projects :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The DT is really showing off with this set. These projects are Awesome. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yummy card and the DT did an awesome job!!
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cards, amazing inspiration and wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dt. these are some awesome projects each and everyone is so pretty. great job on giving each one of us some inspiration. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the projects are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the projects by the DT, their details are amazing!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your cupcake badge on my blog!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20 at gmail dot com
    http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such great projects! I feel overwhelmed because I want to make them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your pink hop button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! great job for the DT!!!
    thank you, some sweet stamps for the inside of the cards,
    great set Kimberly!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun projects! Loving the fun sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How does everyone do it? I love all the amazing inspiration. And the welding the letters to the hill is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the cupcake stamp party button on my blog. I even redesigned my blog yesterday to make it more prominent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes I do have your button on my blog, thanks!!
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this week of posts so far...and it's only Tuesday! Great job DT! Every project is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so incrdibly happy right now! I was actually able to pull up your blog. For some reason my computer really does not ever want to pull it up. All I end up seeing is your cute little title part on your blog and that is all. You are so talented! I am just going to bask in your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects bu all, this looks to be a great stamp set and should be put on evertones whisg list!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the birthday sentiments, and so much inspiration with all the cards! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyones projects are fabulous!!!! Looks to be another great stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards are just awesome! and I love all the birthday sentiments, but my favorite is so many candles.... so little cake!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the tags you created very fun!! Dt did a great job creating there cards with this set!! thanks for the chance to win!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many cute cards and awesome sentiments. Just great!

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I linked up your giveaway bage on my blog. Thaks fo the fun.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun birthday projects everyone!! :)

    Paula Bee
    pbeeman02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have to have this set! Just love all the the cards!

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just LOVE your shape cards! These sentiments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. All the birthday cards are awesome! Love all the sentiments! :0

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your pink cupcake party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just love this set, it is going to be a must have!! Love all the cards today too.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your cupcakes posted on my blog!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this stamp set! The birthday cards are so cute and inspirational!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your pink cupcake on my side bar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, lovin' all these wonderful projects! So inpired and everyone is doing a fabulous job of enabling us, lol! Great job on your cards Kimberly. That candle is way cool and that sundae...I so want to head to DQ now:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, lovin' all these wonderful projects! So inpired and everyone is doing a fabulous job of enabling us, lol! Great job on your cards Kimberly. That candle is way cool and that sundae...I so want to head to DQ now:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your pink cupcake stamps party button on my sidebar:)
    Thanks again for a chance and can't wait for tomorrows projects!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome cards today... where do you all get your wonderful ideas??!!! This is such a cute stamp...I don't think you can ever have enough Birthday stamps!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great job by you and the DT! I love all the creations. And the stamp set is great. AJ TFS~
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your button on my page. Thanks for the chance to win.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your pink cupcake party button up on my blog's sidebar!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a great stamp set. Your DT did a wonderful job!

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your pink cupcakes badge on my sidebar! yeah!

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I placed the cute cupcake button on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very CUTE projects by everyone!!! Love the font of the sentiments!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. All the projects are wonderful. Very cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have your pink cupcake button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such fabulous birthday cards--great variety too!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I posted your button to my FB page!
    Thanks for a chance to win!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such amaazing projects from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I placed the pink party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  52. For cute!! I love all of these shaped cards!!! So much fun! I can't wait to see tomorrow's stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I also have your pink cupcake stamp party button on my blog.

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great projects! So fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I posted your cupcake button on my blog with a link!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. oh so many cute creations!!! I'm so excited to see this birthday set! Again, your design team just blows me away! I love each creation!!!
    Gorgeous
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cute Cards! There is something here for everyone! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  58. All these cards are great. Love the sentiments.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. projects look wonderful!! This stamp set looks fabulous and a must have!!

    CarolynG
    always_painting@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow!!! So many amazing projects! I love a lot of the different shaped cards! And one can never have too many birthday sentiments! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are all AMAZING! What a cute birthday set of sentiments! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love these stamp sets! And the design team's ideas are wonderful

    lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com

    http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am enjoying your Design Team's card immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your cupcake button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Especially like the use of the liquid pearls.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  66. who would not want to receive one of these cards for they birthday
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. The cards are absolutely amazing, every one of them is so unique and beautiful!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Every one of these cards is just so much fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  69. i think I'm going to have to get all these sets... they all look really great!

    cutecardsbyjamie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. This looks like such a super fun birthday stamp set.. Plus, all the sneak peek project are all so adorable..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips