Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stamp Release Party Day #3 - Happily Ever After

Welcome to day #3 of our Stamp Release Party!  Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new stamp sets.  Today is one of my favorite sets, so sit back and enjoy!!

Today's stamp set is Happily Ever After!
(All of the new stamp sets will be available to order and ship on Saturday!!)

A wedding is one of those wonderful times when we celebrate real life love stories! When I was designing this set, I picked fonts and sentiments that would look beautiful on wedding cards and favors as well as scrapbook pages!

Here is my project!


I cut these from the new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.


I will post more pictures, detailed instructions and a video later tonight showing how I made these!



Here are some gorgeous projects made by my very talented Design Team!:

 Candy 

I love the shoe on Candy's beautiful card!!  The glitter and rhinestone add the perfect touch!



Inside of card:



Jayne

I love the gorgeous embossing on Jayne's beautiful card!  The pearl pin in the bow is a nice touch too!  This stamp set comes with some small flourishes to accent your sentiments.


Inside of Jayne's card:



The colors and patterned papers Ally chose are so pretty! I love the cute house with this sentiment!


Inside of card:



What a fun shape card!  I love all of the little extras on Aymee's card!

 Aymee used crinkle ribbon to give the bride a ruffled skirt.



Don't you just love the beautiful bride on Bobby's pretty card?!?!


I love all of the gold and cream on Bobby's elegant card!


The lace is so pretty and the glossy accents and glitter on the rings is perfect!


Absolutely beautiful!




Kate's wedding card is soooo elegant!  I love the simple color scheme and the die cuts are awesome!


Wonderful details on Kate's card!



Marlene's card is just gorgeous!!  Makes me wish Spring would get here soon!


These sweet flowers are so pretty!


I love how Marlene attached the Crinkle Ribbon to her card!


Inside:


 
I love the stitching and soft colors on Ambers pretty card!


Beautiful!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the pink cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #3
 Friends & Neighbors Stamp Set


Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Tiny Tags stamp set!

These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Happily Ever After

Crinkle Ribbon
White seam binding
Olive Green
Vanilla Bean
Vintage Vanilla
Black Diamond
Snow White

Bakers Twine
Cotton Candy Divine
Blossom Twine


71 comments:

  1. another great set, I love the fonts. they are lovely,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the projects are gorgeous! I love all of the stamps from this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the pink cupcake stamp party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what fantastic sentiments!! Everyone rocked them, these are awesome!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow these are some beautiful wedding cards. love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the pretty pink cupcake button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sets!!! I love the elegant font and how versatile it is!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite set so far, I love lovely dovey stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each day just keeps getting better! Love the stamp set, the fonts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still have your pink button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful stamp set that I would love to add to my collection!


    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have your cupcake button on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your cupcake button on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need time to craft! There's so much wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The projects look fabulous!! Looks like another wonderful stamps set!

    CarolynG
    always_painting@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! How fabulous...I'm so excited to see a Wedding set! Gorgeous creations again from the DT!!! Woot!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful stamps, the sentiments and fonts are perfect for weddings and happily ever afters!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cupcake button on sidebar!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Honestly, you are all amazing this week. I love today's post even more than yesterday's. Fabulous project from you and your DT. Just gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These projects are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards are awesome! and look at those boxes. What a wonderful sneak preview. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love everyones projects and the fonts and sentiment are perfect! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the favour boxes so pretty!! DT did another great job!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't believe some of these cards. All the way from simple to intricate, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your stamp release party button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. such beautiful projects!!! Love the new stamps!
    TFS
    Jessica
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have your pink cupcake stamp party button on my blog!
    Jessica
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, I'm loving the fonts on this stamp set. It adds such and elegant touch to projects. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty set! Looking forward to tomorrow - I loe the Tiny Tags set

    http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the cards and projects are gorgeous. such a variety.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your pink button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, I love the sentiments on this set. All the DT projects are gorgeous, but I really love Bobby's gold wedding card!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are really great projects. They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your pink cupcake button on my blog

    www.susiecrafthappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful wedding projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another fantastic stamp set... love the fonts and the beautiful sentiments! And ladies your cards are lovely!!! I also adore the #3 Giveaway "Friends and Neighbors" Stamp Set, thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your pink cupcake party button up on my blog sidebar!
    Thanks for another beautiful, inspirational day and chance to win a great stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So cute! I love the elegant fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Kimberly, these boxes are stunning! I just love them and the awesome wedding sentiments. My brother is getting married next year and these would be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful Wedding creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  41. Posted the button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh Wow, amazing projects!! I just love all the inspiration and so many idea's for weddings/anniversary's! TFS!
    Beautiful job-Kimberly-your bride/groom favors turned out just gorgeous....love to see a video:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your pink cupcake stamp button on my blog!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow those treat boxes are awesome, I love it and you have a great DT, thanks for the chance to win.

    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. this looks like such a fab set! the DT projects are totally amazing!

    Diana :)
    leeleecarddesigns@gmail.com
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I posted your party button on my blog sidebar!

    Diana :)
    leeleecarddesigns@gmail.com
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just had to stop by and tell your DT that they are doing such a great job of fhowing off the new stamp sets. Can't wait to see the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your DT did an outstanding job! My nephew is getting married in April. This is a must have set!!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, another great day with Beautiful project by you & your DT!!! Your sentiments are beautiful & orignal.
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy
    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom
    I tried to post on my blog on the side bar, but wasn't able to.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful wedding cards! Love the sentiments! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have the pink cupcake party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. these cards are gorgeous, love the sayings from your stamp set thanks for this chance
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow, such amazing projects, I love all of the cards and sentiments. All of the little details are pefect!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Everyone did such beatifully elegant cards using the stamps .

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I poster your part button on my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  56. So many terrific ideas for wedding and anniversary cards. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  57. More gorgeous projects by your DT! I love your bride/groom favor boxes - so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have your cupcake button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  59. looks like another great set, cute examples

    cutecardsbyjamie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have put your pretty cupcake button on my blog.
    cardsmadebymarleneblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love those boxes, and all of the DT's projects.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have your cupcakes badge on my sidebar!

    Hugs, pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. LOVE! This stamp set is so up my alley!! Great projects once again!!

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  64. I've also posted your pink cupcake button on my blog.

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh my, this set look absolutely beautiful and so do all the sneak peek projects..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Really lovely wedding ideas! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the wedding stamp set. You dont see many and this would be a great addtion to my stamp set. DT and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips