Friday, March 30, 2012

Stamp Release Party Day #5 - Butterfly Kisses!

Welcome to day #5 of our Stamp Release Party!  Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new stamp sets.  I have the most awesome Design Team so you are in for a real treat!

Today's stamp set is Butterfly Kisses.
(All of the new stamp sets will be available to order and ship on Saturday!!)

Here is my project!


This fun basket cut is from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More 2 cartridge and the flowers are from the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  I used the tiny flower stamps in the Butterfly Kisses stamp set to stamp the flowers on the handle.


I will post more pictures and detailed instructions next week!


How about some inspiration from my fabulous Design Team?!?!

Jayne

Jayne's bee is adorable!  I love the clear embossed wings!

 

Aymee's note card gift set is so pretty!  I love the big rhinestones and the papers she chose!

The butterfly on Aymee's card is gorgeous!!

 The set includes 6 cards.

Aymee stamped the sentiment 'butterfly kisses' on each of the cards and a couple of the butterflies on the scalloped circle.

Amber

Amber's little gnome is so cute and I love the stitching on her card!


The Crinkle Ribbon, button and twine are a great combination!


Bobby

I love how Bobby framed this fun sentiment and the bright colors are awesome!


The grass looks real!  What a great background for these fun die cuts!


This sentiment would be fun on a scrapbook page too!


It's an easel card!


Candy

Candy's digi is gorgeous and the purple and green are so pretty together!


I LOVE the tiny Bakers Twine bows in her hair!


Inside of card:




Kate's card is so fun!  The girl with the umbrella is such a cute cut and the embossed background makes me think of rain!


Kate's border is so pretty with the 2 layers!  What a great place to stamp a sentiment!


Ally

I love how Ally added the cute rain boots to her framed sentiment!  Beautiful card!!



The faces on Marlene's bee and flower are adorable!!


What a fun shape for a card!


Marlene stamped the first half of the sentiment on the front of her card, and the second on the inside:



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the pink cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #5
Divine 4th of July & Spring Bakers Twine



Come back tomorrow for our Blog Hop!!  There will be prizes at each stop on the hop!


These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Butterfly Kisses
Navy Blue

Bakers Twine
Blueberry Divine
Twinery Honeydew
Valentine

64 comments:

  1. Loving all the new stamp sets, the DT has done a fantastic job on all the peaks!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness such cuteness. I love the you should smell like dirt one. I am going to be doing a blog soon about gardening and how dirt makes me feel. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the cute cupcakes party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! I love those flowers in your basket!! Great work DT as well. Can't wait for the hop tomorrow!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME projects....Oh Kim, I just love what you did with that adorable basket. The flowers are just stunning and love the sentiment:) Great job everyone!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your pink cupcake stamp party button on my sidebar:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL the projects were AMAZING. Great colors, awesome details... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gnome card, the flower basket is gorgeous and the sentiments are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have the cupcake button on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love each and everyone of these projects so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects DT! Will be hopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome, it looks like another great set :)

    cutecardsbyjamie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally cute projects! I love the bee sentiment so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your project it is absolutely amazing! You are so super talented and I love it! Thank you so much for sharing and the new stamp set is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The DT is simply AMAZING! Love all of these beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! Your DT is unbelievable talented! What a great week filled with amazing projects. I think this stamp set is my favorite - I MUST have it! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flowers look amazing! Great DT projects!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your cupcake buttons posted on my sidebar with a link!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that basket and the flower are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great stamp set! Awesome projects by the DT! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your pink cupcake party button on my sidebar. :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the projects for today! I will have to ge this set Definitely!!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW WOW WOW! This basket is AMAZING! I love the flowers with the rolled centers and the lattice looking basket! OK, so now I HAVE to get TBBM2! Your stamps are just beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a fantastic basket!!love the flowers and the whole design! Works great with your beautiful stamps!
    TFS
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have you pink cupcake party button on my sidebar! Looking forward to tomorrows hop!
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!! Everyone did an amazing job again!!! Love this set I think the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another day of awesome projects... you ladies are so creative and have used these cute stamps in oh so many cute ways!!! Thanks for the chance to win these gorgeous twines!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OOOOO-weeeeee! The projects are amazing!! What a great job! Love every one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have the cute pink cupcake button over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your cute pink cupcake Party banner up on my blog sidebar! Thanks for the chance at all these great goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WONDERFUL set...LOVE all the DT's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous spring projects!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. all the projects are lovely thanks for this whole week of ideas and inspiration see you this weekend
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like the Butterfly stamps creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, another fabulous sneak peek!! I am loving the amazing spring projects and sentiments..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Posted your button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  38. All the new stamp sets are so cute. The DT projects are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your badge on my sidebar for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a gorgeous basket!!! love the DT projects too, especailly the one using the new Teen Paper Dolls!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have the cupcakes on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my! These are such awesome ideas! No way to pick a fave. Thanks for sharing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The projects are all so wonderful, I can't even pick a favorite one!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your cupcake on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. WOW!!!! Looks like another amazing set. I love all the projects you and your DT make. So much inspiration! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  46. I just love all of your stamp sets. These spring projects are super cute too!

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have also put your pink cupcake blog hop button on my blog. :)

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Another great day of projects!!! From pretty & elegant to cute & sweet, all go great with your stamps! Have to say my favorite stamp is the Spring, is nature way of saying Lets party..Too cute!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  49. another great set and the DT did a great job!!!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  50. I placed your cupcake button on my FB page :-)
    Thanks for a chance to win-can't wait for the blog hop tomorrow!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  51. Another day, more marvelous DT creations! :o) This stamp set looks fantastic! I have been so excited for this week and it has certainly been worth the wait. :o) Stunning work all week by you and your DT! Looking forward to the hop! Thank you also for the opportunity to win that stunning twine. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I just love all the Easter sentiments. They go so perfect with e cards.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. I placed your blog hop/gieaway badge on my blog.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is my favorite set of stamps I think! I love all of the different and adorable projects from your DT's.
    They all did a great job all week.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have your pink cupcake badge on my sidebar!!

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous projects by everyone- I love your basket, it's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your cupcake badge is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Loving your new release. Your DT has blown me away. Your cucake badge is on my blog.

    ormcraftydesign.weebly.com/latenightscraps.html

    ReplyDelete
  59. Have your cupcake badge on my blog.http://ormcraftydesign.weebly.com/2/post/2012/03/love-sentiment-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wonderful Creations. Great spring and friendship stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have your button on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is absolutely adorable! Very CUTE sentiment!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips