Friday, March 2, 2012

Tags Bags Boxes & More videos!

Hello my crafty friends!  I have a couple of short videos for you showing a little overview of the new TBBM2 cartridge and how to cut and score.

In celebration of her one year blogaversary, Jayne (Jayne Designs) is giving away this fabulous TBBM2 cartridge on her blog!  Click HERE for a chance to win!!

I have a few more videos showing how to assemble some of these fun boxes coming next week!

Overview of the TBBM2 cartridge:



This video shows how to cut and score with the new TBBM2 cartridge and scoring blade:




Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Kimberly, where did you get the score tool? Thanks Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen - I got the score tool at Paper Crafting Pro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scoring tool is awesome! Will have to squeeze these two items into the budget! You are such an enabler! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video...have been wondering if the scoring tool would be a good buy. I know I want TBBM2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great videos! I really like the assembly instruction book. Finally someone at ProvoCraft was thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the video Kimberly. I have to agree with Shelia, you are a little enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for explaining this, I have both the cart & the scoring blade and was wondering how to get it back to the beginning to cut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I use the scoring tool with the old expression and older cartridges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have the original (old) Cricut Expression. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips