Thursday, March 8, 2012

TBBM2 - Pillowbox sucker packaging

Hi everyone!  I made this a little while ago, but didn't get around to taking a picture until today.  Life happens . . .   :)


I punched a hole in the bottom (lay flat and punch both layers together in the center) before glueing and folding this tiny pillow box.  Then, I stuck a sucker down through the top of the pillow box and through the bottom.  The sentiment is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set and I tied a double bow with Pink Bubblegum Crinkle Ribbon.
 

The paper is from Crate Paper and I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  

Click HERE to see a video showing how to cut this out and score the fold lines with the new TBBM2 cartridge!


Here is a video showing how I assembled this pillowbox:



Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. So cute, love the lollipop idea. The paper and ribbon are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and I love the lilipop idea:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love it and you are the best at bow tying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this cute little lollipop holder! I never would've thought to use a pillow box cut...thank you for this adorable idea :)

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips