Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winners from Challenge #47 - For the Birds!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of your  projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #19 - Cheryl (Pink & Paper)

You won the Bitty Bag Pack!!!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

  
Cindy

 
Gwen


Carol N

 
 
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe I won. I was so excited about those bags..ha ha! I can't wait! Thanks so much!.

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.com
    blondiee975@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!! and thanks for the top 3 button!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you liked my robin, she was a lot of fun to put together.
    congrats to the winners,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips