Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winners from Challenge # 48 - Manly Man Cards!


We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #36 - Katie A!!!

You won the Spring Bakers Twine Pack!!


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.



Design Team Top 3 Picks:

  
 Allisa



Marcia

 
Amy

 
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the top 3 spot- I am honored!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone, fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips