Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Winners from Challenge #49 - Spring Scallops!!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of your fabulous projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #25 - Cricutalltime

You won the Friends & Neighbors Stamp Set!!!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.


Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners!!!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...thank you soooo much for choosing my card as one of the top 3!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored and excited to have been chosen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips