Monday, March 5, 2012

You're Invited!

Hello my crafty friends!  You are all invited to join the party at My Craft Spot the last week in March!

We are going to be celebrating my newest stamp release all week, starting March 26th!

Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new stamp sets.  My fabulous design team and I are cooking up lots of fun new projects and ideas - you won't want to miss it!  I can hardly wait to show you all of the new stamps!!!

You will have a chance to win some blog candy each day of the party! 

Come join our blog hop on the last day (Saturday) with fun prizes and great project ideas at each stop!


Add this button to your site and you will qualify for an extra blog candy entry each day of the party!

My Craft Spot

Click HERE or scroll down for this weeks Monday Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! I can't wait to see the new sets!!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I can't wait to see them:) Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new release!!!
    Can not wait to see what everyone creates!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love new releases. How fun.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I added your button to my blog.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be my first "New Release" with My Craft Spot and I put your Party Button Invite up on my blog! Can't wait!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All done on my "So...what's new page"!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    DT My Cricut Craft Room
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new release is here...the new release is here...

    susiecrafthappy (at) g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the new designs!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips