Monday, April 9, 2012

3D Tea Cup from TBBM2

Hello my Crafty friends!  I have instructions and a video for the 3D Tea Cup from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 for you today!  (Scroll down for a video showing how to assemble the tea cup.)  Today is also my DT day over at She's a Sassy Lady.  :)


I cut and scored the Tea Cup (page 29) at 9 inches from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge.  It's great to have two sided patterned paper for this project!  I thought it needed a little something along the top of the cup, so I added this (1 by 11) border, which I cut at 1 inch from the Paper Trimmings cartridge.


The sweet little tag is from my new Tiny Tags stamp set.  I stamped the outline, stitching, and sentiment.  Then I trimmed around the outline and matted the tag with brown patterned paper from Crate Paper. 


I tied a bow on the handle with Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon and then attached the tag with twine (American Crafts)


The doily was cut at 3 inches from the Sophie cartridge.


I used the red tape from Provo craft on the tabs.  The blue patterned paper is from My Minds Eye and the cream paper is bazzill.  I stamped the sentiment on cream paper from Close to My Heart.


This would look great with a cupcake in it or filled with treats!


Here is a video showing how to assemble this fun tea cup:



Here is a video showing how to cut and score using the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge and the Cricut Scoring Blade:



Click HERE for my Blog Makeover Giveaway!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful- what a wonderful treat/gift container! I seriously think I need this cartridge! TFS! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kimberly, and I LOVE the sweet little tag!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via She's a Sassy Lady and love, love, love this project. Now you have talked me into two new carts. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the little scallop detail on your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh....this is sooo awesome!!! now i know i have to have this cart...thanks for sharing the tutorial!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly- Your tutorial has been featured today at FCCB! Come check it out!- Holly :-) www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this video on making the teacup from this cartridge. I don't use my cricut all that much, but wanted to make these teacups for my granddaughter's birthday "tea party" and I could not find instructions for this anywhere (instruction booklet doesn't help much if you aren't an avid user of this machine). After MUCH searching, I finally found your wonderful video, and your little teacup turned out beautiful. Thanks so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips