Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Carriage Shaped Tag

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I have instructions for the baby carriage shaped tag that I posted during the Stamp Release Party.


I cut this baby carriage and all of its pretty layers at 5 inches from the Wrap It Up cartridge.  I cut a base cut in cream so the back of the tag would be a solid color and then cut it again in the pink patterned paper. 


The cute little tag is from my new Tiny Tags stamp set.  I love that it has a 'stitched' border stamp!  I just punched a hole and tied it to the baby carriage handle with a bit of twine (American Crafts).


I used a white gel pen to add some dots to the wheels and a black pen to add a bit of faux stitching to the baby carriage.  I also added tiny brads to the center of each brown wheel before adhering them to the base of the tag.  This way the tabs on the brad are hidden.  :)


The cream paper is from Close to My Heart and the Pink patterned paper is from My Minds Eye.  I inked all of the edges with a brown ink from Studio G.  The brown is from Paper Trey Ink.


Here are links to other projects from the release party that I have posted instructions for:

Bride & Groom Box
Easter Bonnet Card
Promise of the Resurrection Tag
3D Tea Cup
Birthday Sundae Shape Card
Birthday Candle Shaped Tag
 
Have a happy day!


9 comments:

  1. This tag is absolutely adorable!! I love the pink gingham and that little tag is just perfect!! Great, great job!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag! Love that carriage. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable carriage Kimberly and love the sweet little tag:) Your tag set has got to be one of my favorite sets of yours:) Love it!! In fact, I posted a shaped car card the other day using your cute tag set:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly,

    Your tag is ADORABLE!!! :) Does your Tiny Tags set include the die (or is it sold separately)?

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute carriage, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet goodness, that stroller card is SUPER adorable. TFS--give me loads of inspiration.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and inking!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips