Friday, April 20, 2012

Blog Makeover Celebartion Winner!!!!


Today is the big day! 

 Thank you for all of the sweet comments you left about my new blog design!  And a HUGE  Thank you to Robin for creating my beautiful new blog look!  I love it!!!






So, you probably are all wondering who won the stamps . . . . 









drum roll please . . .









Congratulations #5 - House Built of Cards!!!

 You won these 4 Stamp Sets!


Please Email me with your address so I can mail your prize!

Have a happy day!  :)


8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Enjoy all these sweet new stamps! Have a lovely day Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Can't wait to see what you create with them. You'll love them. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the stamps,I have some of Kimberly's stamps and they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winner! Thanks Kimberly for the chance to win these amazing stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner. Lucky!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! What a great surprise! I had a busy day yesterday, so just saw this! Off to email you my info!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips