Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenge #54 - Mother's Day

Hello my crafty friends!  Are you all ready for a new challenge?

This weeks Challenge:  Mother's Day
(Make a card or other project for a special mother in your life.)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:
 
 
Kate framed her sentiment soooo beautifully!  I love the pearls and  gorgeous flowers!  This beautiful sentiment stamp is from the Happy Easter stamp set.  


I love the papers Kate used on her pretty card! Wow!



Bobby's card has so many fun dimensions!  I love that gorgeous butterfly!


I love how the butterfly looks like it has just landed and the butterfly doily background is just perfect for this card!


Inside of Bobby's beautiful card:


Jayne

What a gorgeous combination of paper colors!  I love how Jayne stitched around the edges and her inking is fabulous!


Inside of Jayne's beautiful card:



Jayne has two projects to share with us today!  Yay!  This gorgeous box is from the TBBM2 cartridge and I love how Jayne tied the center with Crinkle Ribbon.  This is such a pretty gift box for Mom!



Ally's cards are so bright and cheerful!  I love the pretty flowers and the banners with the hearts!


The inside of Ally's card is pretty too!



I love how Amber added the button and twine to her Crinkle Ribbon bow and that digi is soooo cute!  The shading on her face is perfect!



Marlene's card is just gorgeous!  I love the sewing and the distressed edges!  The bow and flowers are soooo pretty!


Inside of Marlene's beautiful card:


Happy Easter
Butterfly Kisses
Tiny Tags
Sweet Sentiments 1
Happy Easter

Spring Breeze crinkle ribbon 
Snow White
Raspberry Truffle

Cherry Divine

This weeks Prize:


Link here for a chance to win!



Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!what awesome projects from ur DT..soo beautiful!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty inspiration.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects everybody. Thanks for the challenge.

    Donya
    okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge and chance to win a fantastic prize!
    Glenda
    http://glendscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. Thanks for letting me in on the fun! I have subscribed and hope to join in more challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some amazing projects. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips