Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Challenge #51 - Inside & Out

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you had a beautiful Easter weekend!

I have 2 posts today.  Yay!  Click HERE or scroll down to see a video and instructions for the TBBM2 Tea Cup.  :)

This weeks Challenge:  Inside & Out
(must include a sentiment on the inside and outside of card)

Inspiration from my fabulous Design Team!:

Aymee

 I love the fun shape of Aymee's beautiful card!  That kitty is too cute!


Aymee's stamped sentiments are from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set.  Check out the red glitter on her kitty's bow!


Here is the inside of Aymee's card.  I love the polka dot paper and the red, black, and white color combo!



Bobby's card is absolutely gorgeous!  I love the die cuts he chose!


The glossy accents look great on this card and I love the frame around the sentiment!


Bobby used the Happily Ever stamp set for the sentiments on this card.



Candy's cupcake is divine!  I love the little pearl look on the frosting! 


Candy used the Birthday Wishes stamp set for all of the sentiments on her cute card.


I love the cute cupcake paper and matting on Candy's awesome card!


These projects were made using:

Butterfly Kisses
Happily Ever After
Birthday Wishes

Smokey Black

This weeks Prize:


Link here for a chance to win!


Happy crafting!

Click HERE for my Blog Makeover Giveaway!!


20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what fun cards your DT have posted today! I love them all and am off to visit some blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Project from Everyone.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous creations from the DT! Lovely inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects from DT.Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look of your blog . Great DT inspiration and thanks for the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge. All of the designers cards are fun to read as well as to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects and fun challenge!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the challenge, I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects everyone has made. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards from the design team!!I had fun with this Challenge!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this challenge. Great inspirations from DT!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  12. You ladies have so inpired me and I am so pleased with how my card came out, thanks for the great challenge!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning and fabulous DT creations, as always. :o) I absolutely LOVE this challenge! Thank you for the inspiration! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such wonderfully adorable creations by the DT! I had fun joining in your challenge for the first time! :)
    hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pojects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the DT projects!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great DT projects! I love the challenge. I don’t put the sentiment in the inside I usually wait. So this was a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the DT projects! I just entered the challenge I guess it's better late then never! I had fun making my card! I'll be visiting everyone's blog too!! What fun!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE
    Come Visit Me!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips