Friday, April 6, 2012

Promise of the Resurrection tag

Hey everyone!  I have instructions for the Easter tag today.  Yay!  I wanted the beautiful sentiment to be the focus of this tag, so everything else is just framework.  This sentiment is from my new Happy Easter stamp set.


 This tag has two layers and was cut at 4.5 inches from the Art Philosphy Cartridge.  (This cartridge is a CTMH exclusive - click HERE to order.)  I used My Minds Eye Lost and Found paper and Ranger dimensional squares to pop the frame up from the base.


I used Raspberry Truffle Crinkle Ribbon to tie a bow at the top of the tag.  I added a button (Making Memories), twine (American Crafts) and a tiny round tag.  For the tag, I used an EK Success punch to punch a small circle and then stamped a flower from the Happy Easter stamp set in the center and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The flowers along the bottom is a piece of lace trim from my stash.


 Here are links for instructions on some of the other Stamp Release projects:

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag the colors are so beautifu.. I love the sentiment!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Beautiful sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag Kimberly! One of my favorite projects from the release :) I just love everything about if from the sentiment all the way to the tiny round tag! Thanks for instructions! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And some beautiful framework it is. This tag is gorgeous and the sentiment is just beautiful. Love how the message comes through loud and clear, and the tag makes the beautiful background. Happy Easter to your and yours. And, Thank you for sending out the twine I won on your blog last week so quickly. It arrived yesterday, and it is just beautiful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips