Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Has Sprung Basket

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I have instructions for the last of my projects from the Spring Stamp Release Party! 


The stamped sentiment is from my new Butterfly Kisses stamp set.  I cut the basket at 5 inches from the new Tags Bags Boxes & More 2 cartridge. 



The patterned paper I used on the flowers is all from My Minds Eye.  The green is from Bazzill and the cream is from Close to My Heart.


The flowers were all cut from the Flower Shoppe cartridge:
Cut 2 of each size flower (Button #12) so you can layer the petals - 2", 1.5" and 1.25".
For the centers, cut one of each size (Button #4 on the first row) - 2", 1.5" and 1.25".  I used the Petal Roller from imaginesque to roll the centers and shape the petals.  Then I inked them with Antique Linen and Walnut Distress Inks.

Click HERE for a video showing how to make these flowers!


I stamped tiny flowers from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set along the basket handle.  I also matted it with green and then cream (trimmed with scallop edge scissors) before attaching it to the basket.


I wanted the grass to be dimensional so I trimmed them with the Martha Stewart fringe scissors and then inked them with green ink from Close to My Heart.


Here are some pictures of the Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors.


Here are links to other projects from the release party that I have posted instructions for:

Bride & Groom Box
Easter Bonnet Card
Promise of the Resurrection Tag
3D Tea Cup
Birthday Sundae Shape Card
Birthday Candle Shaped Tag


Have a happy day!

13 comments:

  1. SO beautiful . Love the intricate cutting on the basket and the grass!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love those flowers, I am going to have to get that cartridge out and make some!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful project... the flowers are just awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your creations, they are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This basket is soo cute, great job!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you flower basket is just stunning!!! Thanks so much for the flower tutorial..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a GORGEOUS basket.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty.love the flowers.thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How detailed and intricate! Very pretty!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and detailed! Love this

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips