Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes Shape Card

Hey everyone!  I am still working my way through posting instructions for all of the Stamp Release Party projects!  Today I thought I would share the Instructions for the Birthday Sundae card I made for the stamp release.


I cut the Ice cream Sundae and all of its delicious layers at 5 inches from the Kate's ABCs cartridge.  I made small pearl looking dots all over the sundae dish with Opal White Liquid Pearls from Ranger.  I think I LOVE Liquid Pearls!  This is the first time I have ever tried them and I think they added a lot to this card.   :)


The stamped sentiment is from my Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set and I attached it to the card with Peppermint Stick Bakers Twine.  I covered the 'vanilla ice cream' with liquid applique, let it dry, and then used my heat tool to make it puffy.  Then I covered the 'hot fudge sauce' and cherry with glossy accents.  Yummy!


Here are links to other projects from the release party that I have posted instructions for:

Bride & Groom Box
Easter Bonnet Card
Promise of the Resurrection Tag
3D Tea Cup

Click HERE for my Blog Makeover Giveaway - 4 Stamp Sets!!

Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! It looks good enough to eat! I love the colors and the twine!

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be.... I just got my stamps in the mail and can't wait to play with them. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing details on this adorably sweet card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIMPLY WONDERFUL! I just got this cart in the mail so time to try it out. Great inspiration!!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    DT MCCR
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liquid pearls are so pretty!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Yummy.That fudge and cherry look so real.Love the accents and tag.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips