Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winners from challenge #52 - Make it pop!


We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #7 - Scrappy Happy Mommy

You won the Traditional Bakers Twine Pack!!
Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:











 Congratulations!  

Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats ladies!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for picking my card. What beautiful designs everyone made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me among the top 3! I'm honored to be among such fabulous company. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips