Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winners!! Winners!! Winners!!

Thanks so much for celebrating with us last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and then sharing all of the projects with you!  Thank you for all of you sweet comments!  I wish I could give all of you prizes!!

So, you all probably want to know who won all of the prizes from last week!



Drum roll please . . . . 







Monday (Chocolate Duo Twine) - Glora 
Glora said... What cute sentiments and projects. I love it!

Tuesday (Bitty Bag Pack) - Jessica
jessica said... Awesome cards and projects by everyone! There is so much amazing talent here!! TFS another great day of sneaks!


Wednesday (Friends & Neighbors stamp set) - Wendy (aka Roo)
Wendy (aka Roo) said... Wow, another great day with Beautiful project by you & your DT!!! Your sentiments are beautiful & orignal.


Thursday (Buchanan Signature Crinkle Ribbon) - Nitasha
Nitasha said...  These Tiny Tags are majorly adorable and I LOVE what the DT has done with them! So very inspiring! 


Friday (Divine 4th of July & Spring Bakers Twine) -Diane Hodrick
 Diane Hodrick said...   Awesome projects DT! Will be hopping tomorrow!
Saturday Blog Hop (Happily Ever After Stamp set) - Cindylu2u
CLM-cindylu2u said... Oh this has been a fantastic week of inspiration,you and the DT have had the most incredible projects and yes I love the stamps sets so much I want them all. Will save my crafting allowance!!


 
Congratulations!
(be sure to email me so I can mail your prizes)


Click HERE to see all of the new stamp sets.
 

Happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners...
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the makeover!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay Hurraaay!!! So happy to be a win the Friends & Neighbors stamp set!!!
    Congrats to all the other winners!!!
    Thanks so much Kimberly!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yay! Thank you so very much and congratulations to the other winners! I enjoyed every bit of the blog hop! You ladies are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, thank you! I just sent you an e-mail :). Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!! Awesome stamp release!!
    Love them all :)
    Sending you an email now...yippee!!
    Thanks
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone!! LOL My Name is Jessica Too and I got all giddy for 2.5 seconds!! lol But very excited for you all!!

    xoxoxoxo,

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everyone...how exciting! Love your makeover Kimberly!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Yay! I won! I love your fabulous twine! So excited! Thank you! Congrats to all who won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look! And congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippeee, so excited to have won!! All of the stamp sets are fabulous, love the sentiments and the gorgeous fonts, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners, you will love Kimberly's stamps, they come out so sharp and clean on projests,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips