Monday, May 7, 2012

Moncay Challenge #55 - Down On The Farm


 I love living in a small town surrounded by orchards and farmland!   We even have a big red barn that sells home made ice cream and fresh fruit and gives hay rides in the fall. Love it!!  Are you ready for a fun new challenge?!?!

This weeks Challenge:  Down on the farm
(farm animals, barns, country, etc.)

Sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my terrific design team!


I love the scene Bobby created with this card! You can almost smell the fresh country air looking at his beautiful card!


Stamping this sentiment in the center of the sun is such a great idea!!


Inside of Bobby's card:



Candy's little hog is absolutely adorable!  I love the googly eyes and the mud!  What a fun card!


This sentiment was originally Hugs & Kisses (Butterfly Kisses stamp set) and Candy changed the "U" to an "O" with her copic multiliner pen to make Hogs & Kisses.


Ally 

The cloud background paper is a wonderful touch and I love the way Ally framed her stamped sentiment with the rosette!  Sooooo cute!


Kate

Kate's card is gorgeous!  I love the fence and grass, and the vintage bakers twine makes a nice frame for this sentiment!


The inking and embossing on Kate's barn is fabulous!


Aymee

Aymee's sun shaped card is so bright and cheerful!  I love the colors she used!


I love how Aymee added the Crinkle Ribbon and the bakers twine!


The details on this barn are fantastic!



Stamp Sets
Butterfly Kisses
Friends and Neighbors
Tiny Tags

Crinkle Ribbon
Caramel
Pumpkin Spice

Baker's Twine
Vintage Cherry
Orange Devine


This weeks Prize:

Chocolate Duo Bakers Twine

Link here for a chance to win!





Have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. The cards are just awesome. I love the little farm scenes as we had so many farmers in our family as I was growing up.... brought back many sweet memories. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge!!! The DT projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun challenge! Great inspiration Design Team. I was inspired to do a farm scene!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips