Monday, May 14, 2012

New Design Team members!

Hi everyone! I have 4 new and very talented design team members to introduce to you today!! Click on their names to explore their awesome blogs and congratulate them!  Be sure to leave a comment on each of their blog posts announcing that they are now a My Craft Spot Design Team member for a chance to win the Inside & Out #2 stamp set!

I will miss having Candy, Bobby, Jayne, and Aymee on the design team - they have done such a fantastic job!!!  Kate, Ally, Amber and Marlene will be staying for another term! Yay!  :)

So, let's meet the new DT members!!


 
 I love crafts of all sorts, but have really fallen in love with paper crafting.  I love making little cards and 3D gifts for family and friends.    My husband is the best in the world, he not only supports me in this endeavor, he encourages me, and pays for it all! 

 Some fantastic projects by Gwen:








My name is Heather.  I have been married for over 12 years, and have two adorable daughters age 7 and 8.  I am blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, and home school my children, so scrapbooking and papercrafting is a natural way to spend my spare time - especially since both my girls love to help me!  I love scrapbooking memories of my family, and in the last couple of years have grown to LOVE cardmaking - I love the instant gratification of  a completed project!  All the money I earn from selling my cards goes to build houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa through a ministry called Sister Connection.  So far I have earned enough to build 2 houses, and am chipping away at the 3rd one now. 

 Some awesome projects by Heather







Hi, I’m Robin, a military wife to my best friend and handy-man husband, who is currently active duty Air Force.  We have three wonderful daughters -(love and have fun with your babies, they grow up ever so quickly).  Ever since I was a little girl I was always creating something. When there were paper and scissors handy I loved making paper dolls. And in the summer when my family went camping I would create the most magnificent jewelry with the ''old'' pull tabs from soda pop cans, do you remember those {smile}.   Now days I love paper craft and creating using my cricut machine from 3-d projects to shape cards and everything in between. I hope you enjoy my projects as much as I love to make them.

 
Some super projects by Robin

Thinking of You




I am a wife and mom of 1 boy who is about to graduate high school this month and head off to college. So I will soon be an empty nester, and I’m not quite sure how I feel about that. I am also a mommy to 3 fur babies. I have a 17 year old Shit Tzu, a 7 year old Pekingese, and a 4 year old Yorkie.  I have been crafting all my life. My mom brought us crafting with anything and everything, so I am a jack of all trades. Paper crafting is my true love though. I started scrapbooking in 1995 and that started my love of paper. In 2010 I got my first Cricut and it has captured my heart. I love creating things out of paper and sharing my projects on my blog. Unfortunately I don’t do much scrapbooking anymore, but I make lots of cards and other fun projects.

Some awesome projects by GiGi



Cruise Survival Kit



Now that you have met these awesome ladies . . . 
 
Visit each new Design Team Members blog and leave a comment on their new DT post for a chance to win this stamp set:


The Inside & Out stamp sets and the new Tiny Tags have been out of stock for the last week, but I am getting a whole new shipment on Wednesday!  Yay!

Have a happy day!!

16 comments:

  1. WOW, how exciting! You have some awesome new DT members. I just love what these ladies make! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great addition to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new dt cant wait to see what they create!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what a fabulous Design Team you have put together! I look forward to seeing all the fabulous designs they will be creating! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great team you have selected:) I can't wait to see all the awesome projects they will be creating!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what an awesome team! I can not wait to see their work! Love your new page by the way I haven't stopped over in a while so I better make that change and get back into your challenges! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!AWESOME Team!!!!Congrats to all!!Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!!!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super job selecting your DT! I cannot wait to see some new projects!!!!
    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to you ALL! It's a delight to read more about you and to get to know you each a bit better. I look forward to seeing all your creations here at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all of the new DT ladies. What beautiful work and can't wait to see their weekly posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the new members! They have such wonderful talent. Can't wait to see what they share with us.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the new team members! :o) What a marvelous and talented team. I'm eager to see what your stamps and products inspire. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an amazing DT, congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Kimberly, you've assembled and Ahh-Mazing DT. I can wait to see what you all come up with. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! Can't wait to see what new goodies they all come up with. I have to say though... I am very partial to Heather's designs, so I am bouncing off the walls excited to see what she comes up with! YAY! Congrats Ladies! The products are so amazing... you will love working with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo hoo, what an amazing team and Congrats ladies.. I can't wait to see what gals create :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips