Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Winners from Challenge #56 - Congratulations!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  There were so many cute cards and projects it was hard to pick!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #49 - Karen L.


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 5!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners..thanks for such a fun challenge and for selecting my card in the top 5! Yeah!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came by this morning to link up my Buttons & Bows card to the challenge, and saw that I am the lucky random winner. Thanks SO much! What a big blessing for me.
    Hugs,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5. I am very honored. Congrats to all the other winners, beautiful work everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips