Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Fun shaped card for your fisherman!

Hi, this is Gwen here with a fun shaped card.  I made this for my Husband for Father's Day, he has really gotten into fishing lately.  In fact he just took a fly fishing class at BYU, so I mean he is really into fishing!  I love this Wild Card 2 cart, it has so many fun images on it.  Jayne made this card and I knew I had to make one for my Fisherman!


I cut it with it's layers at 4.5".  I used Tim Holtz distress paper and ran it through the cuttlebug and then sanded it.  I put it all together with foam tape and used the Tiny Tags stamp and Vintage Chocolate Twine from My Craft Spot. 

 

 Visit my blog for more fun projects!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I can't wait to start using my cart! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the way you made this card your own! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips