Saturday, June 30, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Hello Sunshine

Hi Everyone,

Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot today.

I want to share a card I made at the beginning of the week for My Craft Spot's HOT SUMMER COLORS Challenge with you. For FULL details on the challenge, click HERE.


While at a family barbeque last weekend, my boys were busy chasing beautiful Monarch Butterflies and it inspired me to create a Butterfly Shaped Card. I used the Butterfly from the Cricut Craft Room Basics Digital Cartridge, cut at 4.25".


The sentiment is from the My Craft Spot "Butterfly Kisses" Stamp Set. In order to get it to fit into my sentiment flag strip, I masked off the "Sunshine" part and stamped; then masked off the "Hello" and stamped.


I made a quick double-loop bow with the My Craft Spot "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon and centered it with a brad.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and HOT SUMMER COLORS on your next project.

If you haven't already joined this week's HOT SUMMER COLORS challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, July 2nd 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!

For more details and pictures on my BUTTERFLY SUNSHINE Card, please click HERE.

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love the stitching! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like all things Butterfly. Like your stitching also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaped card! I love all your stitching and the embellishments as just gorgeous...what a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is full of gorgeousness. Just love it. Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Love all the stitching! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips