Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Thank You Berry Much!

Hello Everyone,

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!

Thank you for joining me today for some FUN projects using products from My Craft Spot!


My two little boys finished Pre-K and 2nd Grade last week - I know - and I made some BERRY thankful gifts for their teachers.

For both "Homeroom" Teachers, I made a basket filled with 3D Strawberries with chocolate kisses inside. I wrapped some  Red Crinkle Ribbon around the fruit container and added a small mulberry paper rose. I had a small tag using the  "Thanks" Tiny Tags Stamp Sentiment, but forgot to add it.


The strawberries were closed using some Twinery "Peapod" Twine.  However, the picture below uses the Trendy Twine "Twisted Lime" Twine.


~*~

I made another gift set for my son's Pre-K Teacher Aide. It uses the same "Berry Thankful" theme, but this time inside of a clear plastic tumbler.


I used some more 3D Strawberries filled with chocolate kisses and closed with Trendy Twine "Twisted Lime" Twine


I tied some more Scarlet Red Crinkle Ribbon around the plastic tumber and centered a mulberry flower with a tag stamped with the "Thanks" Tiny Tags Stamp Sentiment.


~*~

For more details and pictures on the BERRY BASKET, please click HERE.

For more details and pictures on the BERRY SMOOTHIE, please click HERE.
Thank You!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts. Did I miss the details on how you made the strawberries? Cannot go wrong with chocolate especially Hershey Kisses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful and what a wonderful gift... I would just love to get something like this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awsome idea! Thinking of making something like this for our next ladies fellowship. Thank you for sharing! Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just Love your Projects! Wonderful Gift Idea's! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL!BEAUTIFUL!BEAUTIFUL!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips