Thursday, June 28, 2012

DT post by Robin - Beach scene card!

Hello everyone! This is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage I'm excited to share my island card with you today,  I used Kimberly's Inside & Out -Set #2 stamp set for the sentiments on the outside and the inside of the card.
This is a great versatile stamp set for many occasions and if you like to add words to the inside of the card as well as the outside it's perfect! You can find the stamp set -HERE.


I used the cricut cartridge Life Is a Beach for the images, the cloud image is from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I added inking to all the edges with the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo or Tea Dye ink pads, and for the clouds I used Jenny Bowlin Soap Powder ink.


I adding a hint of stitching using my sewing machine on the "thinking of you" tab and the waves.
I have more photos and a video on my blog of how I made this card, come on over and visit me at Robin's Creative Cottage -HERE.

Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by :)

12 comments:

  1. your card is amazing with such great detail wish I was at the beach it would probably be cooler then here. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...great card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and all the great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the waves inside are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card great job!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card-love the scene you got going and the stitching looks fabulous. I should get my sewing machine out too...love the look!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the texture and dimension in this card! Love it and wish I was there... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of my wonderful min vacation in O'ahu Hawaii this past Mar. Especially like the way you made the sand with a wonderful 3D look to it. I used the Life Is A Beach Cricut cartridge for my Turtle card I posted today. I'll have to ck out the Palm Tree images on there that you used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card!Reminds me of Puerto Rico!I wish I was there right now....under the palm tree and enjoying the beach!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!!! Love the stitching!!! Wishing I was sitting on the beach right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips