Friday, June 8, 2012

Flashback Friday - Fun Flock

I was looking back at past posts and realized that I started this blog almost 2 1/2 years ago!  Time flies when you are having fun!!

I really love all of Christina's - Creations with Christina projects and videos and have enjoyed the Flashback Tuesday feature she started at the beginning of this year.  So, I thought it would be fun to start a Flashback Friday feature at My Craft Spot!  Every Friday I will be re-posting an older project, video, or tutorial that I have previously posted on this blog.

For those of you who have been with me all along, I hope you see some old favorites.  For newer followers, it should just be fun.  Hope you all enjoy the new feature!

For this Flashback Friday I thought it would be fun to re-post a tutorial for using Fun Flock.  This technique  is really easy and looks great!


Close up look at the Fun Flock:


The first video shows the fun flocking:


This video shows how to put the whole card together:

 

Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. What a adorable card. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love the flock! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites that you did. I remember going out and buying all the supplies and still haven't done the flocking yet! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!Absolutely AMAZING!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flocking and this is a perfect example of what a difference it can make to yout project! The card is adorable! TFS!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are going to start Flashback Friday. I've always enjoyed watching your videos. I love your little fun flocked deer.

    Ally :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love how the deer looks after the flock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favs that you have posted!! So cute
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh- I remember this card. I had never tried to flock anything until I saw this post of yours. Still one of my all time cards ever that I have seen done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this card the first time I saw and it still looks Beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flocking looks GREAT! So even and perfect. I will try it this way next time.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You taught me something new!! Gotta try it. I really like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about this. Just so beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of creativity on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the fun flock! I've seen it used before but on your card it really is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How FUN! Adorable card, the flocking is PERFECT!!!
    I love this idea and look forward to Flashback Friday's
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for reposting this, Kimberly! I have a few jars of flock but never seem to have much success. And I have a Xyron machine that is still sitting in its box... so I'm thinking that I should combine the two and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops - I forgot to mention that your card is so incredibly sweet! The little deer really does look fabulous with the flocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the tutorial. I bought some flock on clearance but wasn't sure what to do with it. Duh! I have a Xyron and use it for glitter. Should have put it together.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips