Friday, June 15, 2012

Flashback Friday - Glossy accents, Glitter and Embossing techniques


I originally posted this card in July of 2010 when I first got the Mini Monsters Cartridge.  I thought this would make a great Flashback Friday because of all of the fun techniques to try!


I used my gypsy, lots of glitter (I even mixed two colors to get a new color - see my video), Glossy accents, Cuttlebug and Heat Embossing.  I really had fun making this card!


This is a fun card to touch and hold, with all of the glossy textures on it.


Here are two videos showing the fun glitter techniques I used and the Glossy accents and embossing.  Hope you enjoy them!!

Part 1: Mini Monsters Card - Glossy Accents and Clear Embossing Powder


Part 2: Mini Monsters Card


Have a great weekend!



8 comments:

  1. I just love this card... those older carts were just so awesome! LOVE IT! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute...love all the shine and glitter.Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Love it! Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Nana
    www.mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little monster card is just adorable, Kimberly. You always have something here on your blog that makes me smile!
    Hugs,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips