Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For Time and all Eternity

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug, here to show you a wonderful project I made using  My Craft Spot's Happily Ever After stamp set. I wanted to showcase this stamp set for you since there is SO many beautiful sayings on here.




I created this wedding card to show you. It's simple and yet elegant. I embossed a white background, added the stamped sentiment banner, and a few Cricut cuts. The inside is also stamped with the sentiment and those fabulous flourishes that come with this set. That's one of my favorite things about this set is the flourishes!

Click HERE to see this awesome stamp set and come visit my blog HERE for more details about this card.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So beautifully creative. Have a great Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatufiul card and wonderful sentiment! Love the detail and the embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a beautiful card, Gigi. Thanks for the inspiration.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips