Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hi this is Gwen here with a fun and super easy shaped card, I hope you like it.  I had fun making this little shaped card, although I was covered with the fun flock, my fingers looked like that little bee!

The bee is a file from SVGCuts and made in the Silhouette Designers Edition program.  I made a shadow and welded 2 together for the card base.  I then added fun flock to the black and the yellow parts of the bee (not the eye lids) and then glued together.  The bee and his eye lids are on foam tape.  The little flower is cut at 3" from Art Philosophy.  The ribbon, twine and stamps are all from My Craft Spot.  




Supplies from My Craft Spot:

Crinkle Ribbon - Spring Moss
Bakers Twine - Honey Dew
Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set - Inside sentiment

Visit my blog, This & That, for more fun projects!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute bee...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bee this is.... love the flocking. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great little bee card and inspiring!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little Bee Card I've seen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips