Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Challenge #59 - King of the Grill

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for another challenge?  This challenge is in honor of all the Dad's in our lives!  Dad's are so important and I feel very blessed to have a wonderful Dad and a husband who is a terrific Dad to our children!  My Parents gave my husband a t-shirt when our first child was born that had this saying on it:

Anyone can be a Father,
but it takes someone special
to be a Daddy!

This week's challenge:  King of the Grill
(make a card or other project for a special Dad in your life!)

Sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my awesome design team!

Robin

Robin's card is amazing!  I love all of the fun details, from the mesh in the fish basket to the buttons on the vest!


Robin's fish hooks are a great touch!


I love how Robin's tag is attached with a 'fishing hook'!  The piercing and inking around the pockets looks awesome and I love all of the layers and dimension on her fishing pole!



Amber's hamburger is absolutely adorable!  I love the fancy stitching around this card too!


GiGi

GiGi's card is just gorgeous!  I love the embossing and inking!  Wow!


All of the tiny tags in this post are from the Tiny Tags stamp set (includes the stitching and outline stamps).  I love how GiGi used the bakers twine to frame her beautiful card!


Kate

Kate's card is sooooo cute!  I love how she stamped "Dad" all along the border of her fun shaped card!


I love the googly eyes on her adorable deer and the patterned paper on her fish is really cute!



Heather's card is so cute!  I love how she added the peachy  face to her 'award'!


I love how Heather attached the tags on her cute card and the patterned paper she chose is so pretty!



What a sweet card!  I love the faces on this Dad and daughter fishing together!   The bright colors and cheerful scene just make me smile!


Inside of Ally's beautiful card!



Tiny Tags
Build a Valentine
Sweet Sentiments #1
Sweet Sentiments #2

Kraft
Christmas Candy Cane
Denim
Mandarin
Lemon Drop
Chocolate Truffle
Vintage Chocolate
Airmail

This week's Prize

Divine Twine pack


Link here for a chance to win!


Happy crafting!


18 comments:

  1. Wow...all the projects are amazing...Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, awesome creations:) Great job everyone! I hope to be back to play in the challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL OF THESE ARE AMAZING! GREAT JOB EVERYONE. I WANT TO BE LIKE ALL OF YOU WHEN I GROW UP. OH, WAIT. I AM GROWN UP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Robin's card with all of her details. The DT did an amazing job on all of them. And I spy some Trendy Twine, too, so that is always exciting.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab DT creations, thanks for the fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great projects from the DT!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a Fun Challenge.
    Such Fabulous inspiration from the DT !

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects from the Design Team! Great challenge!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT projects thanks for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great peojects DT! Just linked my card.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmai dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects and a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the DT cards!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantabulous projects from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the DT projects! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips