Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Challenge # 60 - Cool Treats

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  The temperatures reached 100 degrees here on Sunday.  I just have to say that I am thankful for air conditioning! ;)

Are you ready for a new challenge? 

This weeks challenge:  Cool Treats
 (popsicles, ice cream, etc.)

Inspiration from my very talented design team:

Kate

I love the cute faces on Kate's bright and happy cards!  Receiving one of these cards would make anyone smile!


I love the embossed backgrounds!




The colors on Amber's card are so pretty!  I love the contrast of the soft background and the bright watermelon!


The layers of 'paper lace' are beautiful, and I love how Amber stamped right on her ribbon!


Gwen

I love Gwen's awesome treat boxes!  (Yes, she made popsicle shaped boxes!)


The layers of ribbon, twine, button and a tag are soooo pretty!


GiGi

I love all the glitter and shine on GiGi's fun shape card!  


GiGi's strawberry looks so cute with the inked embossing!


The stamped sentiment is from the Inside & Out #2 stamp set.


Stamp Sets Used
Inside & Out - Set #2
Inside & Out - Set #1
Tiny Tags

Crinkle Ribbon
Snow White
Spring Moss

Baker's Twine
Green Apple
Mandarin
Lemon Drop
Divine Valentine Twist
Blossom
Honeydew


This Week's Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. super cool treat cards

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool treat cards and very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are adorable! I should have posted my fudgcicle card! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT projects! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling challenge, and aweswome DT work. Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Blessings,
    karen
    P.S. I have blog candy!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these DT cards look yummy enough to eat! Fun challenge! Thanks:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips