Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Challenge #61 - Hot Summer Colors

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fun summer and enjoying the sunshine!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge:  Hot Summer Colors
(Use bright, summery colors)


Now it's time to sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my wonderful design team!!

GiGi

 GiGi's purse is amazing!  I love how she used ribbon as her purse handles and little polka dot brads are so cute!


I love the cute button 'closure' and the Orange Divine Bakers Twine is a perfect match!


This fun purse is actually a card holder.  What a great gift to be able to give a friend!


Amber

This little crab is so cute and I love Amber's fun stitched lines!


Great colors together!


The little bit of bling is a fun touch and did I mention I love the stitching?!  :)



I love all of the pretty summer flowers on Robin's gorgeous pocket cards!


Just beautiful!


Check out Robin's blog for a video showing how to make these fun pocket cards!



Heather

Heather's card is so fun!  I love the great patterned papers she chose!


 Heather used hot summer crinkle ribbon colors to make  bright, bold stripes in the background!


Heather used the Tiny Tags stamp set for all of her sweet sentiments.


Stamp Sets Used
Tiny Tags
Birthday Wishes
Sweet Sentiments set #1
Tiny Tags

Spring Moss
Buttercup
Sunshine Yellow
Hot Pink
Caribbean

Orange Divine Twine
Lemon Divine
Trendy Twine Strawberry Cupcake
Twinery Twine Caribbean

This week's prize



Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!

15 comments:

  1. The DT projects look spectacular! I so want to make a purse like Gigi's to hold my cards.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome projects. Love them all, especially the purse card holder, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the DT projects! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and Fun projects!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the Summer Projects! This is a Fun Challenge! I posted my Project! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the great summer inspiration from the DT!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the projects are terrific! Love that purse! Thanks for the challenge.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects! I love all the creations. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, came here to enter the challenge and now I am coming back to SHOP! What a find! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DT projects! I really really really need this set! I would so love to win it! Thanks for these challenges Kimberly!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too would love to win--great designs ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. opps! Please remove #59 (I put out twice) #60 is good - so sorry.

    Love your stuff and thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge opportunity! This is my very first challenge entry on your site and my third challenge ever! It was a lot of fun! Great site with lots of beautiful, inspiring creations! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips