Thursday, June 21, 2012

So Happy for you!


Hello Everyone!  This is Amber from My 3 E Scrapbooking here to share a crafty tip today with a card using My Craft Spot's Happily Ever After stamp set.  A few weeks ago I posted a Baby Boy giraffe card using the set and today I have a Baby Girl card using the same little giraffe!


I've been cutting several cuts at a time on my 6x6 paper sheets lately.  This way, I don't have the scraps of paper laying around and I can throw a card together in no time when I need one!  This card came together very quickly with a few layers, a great sentiment, a Baker's Twine bow (Twinery Pink Sorbet and Green Apple Divine) and the cute pre-cut giraffe!

Click HERE to see the Happily Ever After Stamp Set.

Click HERE to check out the great selection of Baker's Twine available at My Craft Spot.  

Please stop by My 3 E Scrapbooking for more details about the card and have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. Really sweet! I love the twine bow! I haven't ordered any yet. I need some! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeously creative. Love the colours you have used. Have a great Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little card and I love the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and sweet. Love making baby cards.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips