Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Winners from challenge #59 - King of the grill!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #15 - Pat N.
You won the Divine Twine Pack!!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Oh Kimberly and DT, thank you so much. I will proudly display the button on my button.

    Til the next time
    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly- Yeah-I've finally been picked in your Top 3...lol. Thanks again- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips