Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Winners from Challenge # 60 - Cool Treats!


I have 2 posts for you today, so be sure to scroll down and take a peek at Gwen's fantastic fish card!!

We had so much fun looking at all of your awesome cool treats projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations # 21 - Mary W.


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3!! Congrats to the other winners as well!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips