Saturday, July 21, 2012

DT Post by GiGi - UR Fabulous!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug posting today here at My Craft Spot. I have a really cool card to show you that I made with the new Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and matching Tiny Tags Dies.



I used some Hot Pink Crinkle Ribbon for the laces! How cute is that!?!?!


AND I used some fun Divine Valentine Twist twine too! 


I cut the shoe from Slumber Party and dressed it up a bit. I added Glossy Accents to the bumper and heart. I decided I wanted shoe laces so I did this by punching holes in the shoe, added black eyelets, and then laced some Hot Pink Crinkle Ribbon. I used the Tiny Tags Dies for the tag and stamped the sentiment which is from Tiny Tags 2. I added it to the mat using a brad and also added punched border strips to the sides of my card. To finish I added some Divine Valentine Twine around the side of the card and tied a bow. 
Thanks for stopping in today and if you would like to see more info on this card, please visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the laces on the shoes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that a sneaker could make such a cute card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute & luv the lave...every nice...TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I would never have thought of using a sneaker on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is from a Cricut cartridge called Slumber Party :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips