Thursday, July 5, 2012

DT post by GiGi - You're so sweet!

Hello everyone! GiGi from The Cricut Bug here with a sweet card to show you today! This will make the cutest thank you, and I could see adding a coffee gift card inside too! I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags for the tag and inside sentiments. You can find them HERE.


I also used lots of that yummy Chocolate Sprinkles Twine! I just LOVE this color combo! You can find that HERE.


The inside stamped with Tiny Tags!


I made a shape card the "old fashion" way for this card. What this means is, instead of welding the pieces together in my Gypsy, I cut 2 fronts and glued and scored them at the top. This way you get a more sturdy card! I cut this cup from Love You A Latte with all the layers. The candy sprinkles on the whip cream are Pebbles Candy Dots. I added a custom striped straw and pop dotted the whip cream for more dimension.

To see more details and photo's on this card, come visit my blog HERE.

Thank so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! Don't forget to come by EVERYDAY next week for the Stamp Release Party! FUN FUN FUN!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!!! Love the shape and love the sentiment!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome card!!! I absolutely LOVE coffee themed cards. I was thinking of making a set of different ones for my friends birthday this year because she loves coffee too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! love the sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I could really do with that now:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Cricut here, so I usually don't get too excited about projects made using it, but this is just toooo adorable!! Super cute project!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips