Thursday, July 26, 2012

DT post by Kate - 'tis the season to be Jolly!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to My Craft Spot!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper here to share a sweet little card with you.

This week's challenge at My Craft Spot is Christmas in July.  I thought I'd give you a bit more inspiration as you get a head start on your Christmas projects!


I used Hello Kitty Greetings to cut the little image and attached it with an Action Wobble.  The card sentiment and little tree stamp on the tag are both from My Craft Spot's 'Tis the Season stamp set.  The little tags were cut using My Craft Spot's new Tiny Tags Metal Dies.  I just LOVE these dies!  Although they are made to coordinate with the Tiny Tags stamp sets, you can use them with other stamps or cuts as well - just like I did!  I used some fun Holly Berry baker's twine to attach the layered tag to my card.


There is still time to play in this week's Christmas in July challenge.  Click HERE for details!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I bet the action wobble makes it even more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the action wobble idea.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute.love it.love the traditional colors and tag.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips