Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DT post by Robin - Have a Happy Day

Hello crafty friends, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage here to share another fun card with you. This is your basic A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").

I've used a cute girl image from Tiddly inks digital stamps, the background pattern paper also has a suitcase digital image printed on it.

See those tiny yellow brads in the bottom left corner, I stamped the flower on them using black stazon ink.... so cute!  The tiny flower stamp is from Kimberly's "Butterfly Kisses" stamp set.


I've used the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set with the coordinating Tiny Tags metal die for my sentiment, love this stamp set and die!  The crinkle ribbon is Spring Moss, the traditional twine is Chocolate. All of which can be purchased on this blog -HERE.


I have more photos and details on my blog, so please come visit me at Robin's Creative Cottage.

Have an amazing day!

8 comments:

  1. Robin - this is so beautiful..I love sweet yellows and the gorgeous stitching too! Love the ribbon and tag with this ever so sweet Tiddly image!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the stitching and soft colors.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It is beautiful.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is adorable! I love the color combination of paper that you used and your coloring is awesome!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. So soft looking. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! There are so many different things on this card and every one is perfect and goes together perfectly! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips