Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DT post by Robin - Thank you for your kindness

Hello everyone, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage to share another lovely shape card with you here at My Craft Spot. This flower pot is cut from the Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge, from page 33 of the handbook and measures approx. 4 1/4" tall and 4 1/2" wide.


 I've used Kimberly's new"Thank You" stamp setfor the two sentiments and love how they've added a beautiful touch with the two different fonts styles. The bow was tied using the Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon. Both the stamp set and ribbon can be purchased -HERE in the My Craft Spot Shop.

Please visit my blog to come say "Hi" read more details and see more photos about this shape card at Robin's Creative Cottage

7 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips