Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DT post from Robin - Life gives you many reasons to smile


Hi everyone this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage sharing with you a card with loads of country charm. I've used Kimberly's yummy Milk Chocolate crinkle ribbon, you can find this crinkle ribbon -HERE.


 I love Kimberly's "Friends & Neighbors -Inside & Out" stamp set and this phrase is one of my favorites... "Life give you many reasons to Smile"... love it! This stamp set can be found -HERE.


I cut the sheep and chicken using the "Country Life" cricut cartridge, and inked the light colored edges using Jenny Bowlin's Malted Milk ink pad. Brads were used for the eyes... the chicken just makes me smile with her big eye :)   

More photos and a video on my blog, I would love you to come visit me at Robin's Creative Cottage -HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. So darn cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and it sure says country.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    This is ADORABLE!!! I have had this cartridge for a while now and haven't used it much. I really need to go grab it and create something....this is darling!! I LOVE the sentiment:) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips